Sunday, November 9, 2014

3 Types of Distance Learning Models- A brief review

This week at Walden we have been looking at Distance Learning and I have visited quite a few web pages, and eBooks to learn a whole lot of information that I will share in this post.

I created my first eMaze presentation without sounds or narration to distract anyone, and I will see how it works embedding it here. The presentation varied from my original answers to questions regarding the Distance Learning Models, and I will attempt to include both of them here.

The presentation works best if you pop it out and view full screen.  I will see if I can get help to work out the reasons and adjust it so it will fit in the space for the blog.

Powered by emaze
Emaze was time consuming and I have spent 6 hours today working on it.  If I had more time I would do more with it.

Here is the PDF that I created from the original study.





No comments:

Post a Comment