Monday, February 3, 2014

Connectivism

This is my first Mind Map using Free Mind software that is as the name implies, Free.  I am sure I have a lot to learn about using this, and I felt like reverting to a Word Document, but figured I would give this a try.

Right now at Walden University our assignment has to do with Connectivism.  While three weeks ago this was really new to me, I am learning more about it.  This is a test to see if my mind map is on track with assignment requirements, or if it needs more.  It if is on track, then I will either delete this post and start over adding more to it, or just edit the post.  I have not decided yet since I have more research to do.

Here is the image of my Connectivism Mind Map.
If you click on the image you can view it larger.  There are no active links on the image.



No comments:

Post a Comment